I ’ ve got my favorite way ( which I ’ ll share with you ) but I ’ ll besides show you 5 different ways you can lace your Jordan Ones, allowing you to pick the style you prefer .
Before I get into the step by step tutorials and different lace methods, you need to make certain you ’ ve got the right shoelaces for the 1s .
The Jordan 1 is a big gym shoe, with 8 eyelets ( some limited editions have 9 eyelets, below ) :
In order to complete all the beating styles laid on in this template, we recommend using 72″, flat laces. This will ensure you can lace your sneakers all the way up to the top eyelets .
naturally, we sell exact equal Jordan 1 substitute laces that you can purchase on this site .
Set up the base of your lacing
Each technique I ’ thousand going to show you starts with simpleton crossover voter lace :
- Start by going underneath each of the 1st eyelids
- Then, take each lace tip and go across the sneaker
- The lace tip should go under the eyelid directly across (meaning you pull the lace tip up through the eyelid, not down through the eyelid)
- Follow this patten up to the 5th eyelid
- Stop here – you should have an even crossover lacing pattern
now you ’ re ready to jump into the individual styles…
Style 1: Tight, Half Way Laced with NO Tie
I see a lot of skaters ( and even Lil Wayne ) rocking laces this way. Setting it up is bare once you complete the crossover voter to the fifth ( or 6th ) cringle :
- Run your laces across the body and underneath the lace holder on the tongue
- Tuck the lace tips into the inside of the shoe
- Knot inside the shoe
here ’ s what this style looks like populate :
Style 2: Tight, Half Way Laced WITH Laces Tied
If you like the previous manner but prefer to tie your laces on the outside of the shoe, this vogue is for you .
- Take your laces across, up and out of the 6th eyelid (the first eyelid on the ‘top’ of the sneaker)
- Tie the laces how you prefer
here ’ s what this style looks like bouncy :
Style 3: Tight, All The Way Laced WITH Laces Tied
If you were going to use these sneakers for what they were actually intended ( playing basketball ), you ’ five hundred follow this method .
- Finish the crossover lacing all the way to the top of the sneaker (through the top eyelids)
- The laces left over will be just long enough to tie into a small bow or loose knot
here ’ s what this style looks like know :
Style 4: Loose, All The Way Laced with NO Tie
This is actually my personal favorite, but was voted down by my peers .
- Leave the laces tied all the way to the top
- Loosen the laces throughout the body of the sneaker
- Leave only the tips of the laces + 1 inch of lace hanging from the top eyelets
- Loosen the rest of the lace throughout the sneaker
here ’ s what this stylus looks like live :
Style 5: Loose, Half Way Laced with NO Tie (BEST Method)
This is by far and aside the most popular way to lace your Jordan 1s. The 72″ laces are a little long for this method acting, I would go with 63″ ones rather .
- Leave the laces loosened throughout the sneaker
- Untie the top 2 eyelets
- Let the tips of the laces hang off through the 6th eyelet
here ’ s what this style looks like live :
now, I realize, there ’ s a bunch of other ways to lace your Jordans, but these are my favorites .
Which one ’ randomness yours ?
5 Ways to Lace Your Nike Air Jordan 1 Sneakers
Purchase EXACT MATCH Jordan 1 substitute laces : hypertext transfer protocol : //goo.gl/xyMN0I Full step by gradation guide with HD images : hypertext transfer protocol : //goo.gl/LdvbP6 The Nike Air Jordan 1 is my favored gym shoe and DESERVES to be laced properly. The factory lace is n’t set up the right way – neither for style nor comfort. This television is a step by dance step walkthrough to lace your Jordan 1 sneakers. I go through 5 different lacing styles you can take and use on your own pair of ones. More about Laces Out : hypertext transfer protocol : //www.youtube.com/channel/UCTM8 … hypertext transfer protocol : //kembeo.com hypertext transfer protocol : //twitter.com/shoelacesout hypertext transfer protocol : //www.pinterest.com/shoeslacesout/ hypertext transfer protocol : //www.facebook.com/shoelacesout/ hypertext transfer protocol : //www.instagram.com/shoelacesout/ hypertext transfer protocol : //plus.google.com/1062012670498 … hypertext transfer protocol : //www.youtube.com/channel/UCTM8 … hypertext transfer protocol : //lacesout.tumblr.com/ hypertext transfer protocol : //www.amazon.com/shops/lacesout
Category : Fashion