Chin os denote to the distinct style of trousers popularized by the military of the United States. It ’ s a simpleton, casual, cotton pant that exists in the middle between jeans and dress pants. And when we say khaki, it refers to the semblance of a light shade of brown with a yellow touch .
But wearing chinos, specially the khaki ones, entails finding the right color shirt to go with them. To save you some time of worrying about what shirt and accessories you should partner with your khaki chinos, we ’ ve listed great outfit ideas for you below .
Khaki Chinos and Shirt Combination
Khakis are normally worn with earthy and subtle tones, but you can actually pair them with precisely about any color .
Like we always say, you can ’ thyroxine go wrong with a ashen shirt. It can go with any color of pants, including khaki chino. This combination will give you a fresh and casual search, specially in summer .
fair like the color white, black can besides be paired with about any color. Wearing khaki pants and a black shirt is always a commodity estimate. If you want to achieve a more advanced and trendy expect, go for this color jazz band .
For a more promote and pulled together vibration, pair your khaki chinos with a navy-blue shirt. This tinge of shirt and pants combination is aboveboard to pull off and is never outdated.
Read more : Find My Bra Size Online | SATAMI Lingerie
Yes, we know that the tinge bluish green might be intemperate to pull off, but once you partner it with your cool khaki chinos, you ’ ll love the result. This will give you a glad vibration, plus it ’ sulfur in truth fashionable .
You might be thinking at this point if you can wear khaki with khaki. And the answer is yes… yes, you can. Pairing both top and bottom in khaki will help you to look sharp without excessively much feat.
Do not be afraid to mix, couple, and experiment with a color shirt and khaki chinos. You can go with bold and bright colors or tonicity it down with subtle and down-to-earth ones .
Shirt and Khaki Chinos Outfit Ideas for Men
now that you have some ideas on bleached shirts that you can pair with your front-runner khaki chinos – it ’ south prison term to try on some outfit ideas. Below are the styles we suggest you try because we want you to look good on all occasions .
- Pair a navy shawl cardigan with khaki chinos for a more casual look. And to finish this getup, try wearing brown leather casual boots.
- For a casually dapper vibe, try pairing your khaki chinos with a white crew-neck sweater and white leather low top sneakers. To add some edge, wear your favorite watch.
- Consider wearing a navy jacket and khaki chinos for an outfit that’s effortlessly stylish and picture-worthy. On the shoe front, get a little creative and compliment your outfit with a pair of suede loafers.
- Pair a white and black print crew-neck t-shirt with khaki chinos if you’re aiming for simplicity and practicality. Put on your low-top white canvas sneakers to complete your look, and the whole outfit will seamlessly blend.
- A navy and white striped short-sleeved shirt and khaki chinos is the perfect outfit combination that you can wear throughout the day. Just wear your favorite pair of white canvas low top sneakers and a brown multi-strand braided leather bracelet to cap off this outfit idea.
Casual and classy attires
- Rock a navy shirt jacket and khaki chinos for effortless elegance with a masculine twist. High-top sneakers in white and red canvas will add a trendy casual touch to an otherwise mostly classic style.
- Without wasting too much time searching through your wardrobe, the smart-casual combination of a dark-green shirt jacket and khaki chinos is super easy to put together in no time, making you look stylish and ready for everything. To mix things up, add a pair of white and green running shoes to your outfit.
- A long-sleeved white linen shirt and khaki chinos looks great when paired together. Not only that, it’s stylish and comfortable. You can rock this look with charcoal suede sandals.
- With a purple v-neck sweater, gray vest, and khaki chinos, you’ll sure look cool and stylish. Using a pair of brown leather brogues will polish off your getup.
- For a more formal and classier look, combine a dark brown blazer, white button-down, and khaki chinos. To complete your get-up, try wearing a pair of light brown suede boots.
- To bring together a casually neat and well-executed ensemble, pair a gray blazer and gray shirt with khaki chinos. Incorporate dark brown suede loafers for an edgy look.
- Rock a blue double-breasted blazer, yellow long sleeves, and khaki chinos for a more elegant yet manly finish. Pair this clothing combination with black leather loafers, and you’re good to go.
- A beige military jacket, mint green button-down shirt, and khaki chinos will seem stylish, but this can be pulled-off as formal wear, too. To finish this look, wear brown suede loafers.
The Bottom Line
Khaki chinos are a must-have wardrobe ensemble, as they can be worn on different occasions. If you don ’ t have a pair, it ’ s high meter to purchase a pair or two. Go ahead… we ’ ll wait.
READ ALSO : What Color Shirt Goes With Navy Blue Pants ?
Category : Fashion