Great Gifts For Eighth Grade Grads
To give a great gift to an eighth grader, you need to think like an eighth grader. What ’ second going on in their oral sex ? Lots of thoughts about friendships, preparing for high school, and adjustment in membership high. These gifts might help them with all of the above .
Eighth Grade Graduation Dresses And Outfits
Getting spiffed up for commencement is a ritual of passage. sol fix to take your eighth grader shop for some newfangled duds for their large gradation day. From conventional to business casual, here are some options to consider.
Eigth Grade Party Ideas
Whether you ’ re having an in-person get-together or a virtual celebration, there are lots of ways to make it fun .
- Have a Glow-in-the-Dark Party with the lights off and plenty of glow sticks.
- Hang a chalkboard backdrop for a classroom-themed photo booth, as suggested on Buzzfeed.
- Set out a sign with your party’s hashtag so everyone can easily compare photos later.
- Have a popcorn bar with lots of fun toppings, as described on Shutterfly (if you want to be really fancy, rent a popcorn maker).
- Use these tips from Party City for a virtual celebration (like using fun Zoom backgrounds and decorating like you would in person).
- Hand out custom fan faces of your grad for guests to pose with for pics at the party and keep as souvenirs.
- Hang bulletin boards, as recommended by Good Housekeeping, where guests can write down their favorite memories and/or advice for the future.
Eighth Grade Graduation Quotes
What kind of advice or words of encouragement does an eighth grade grad need ? Words of boost, votes of confidence, a big old tap on the back is the place to start. hera are a few wise words to choose from to share either in a speech or on a card .
- “School’s out. Memories past. Don’t ever doubt. Our friendship will last.” — Author Unknown
- “There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.” — Author Unknown
- “We do not remember days; we remember moments.” — Cesare Pavese
- “Never give in — never, never, never, in nothing great or small.” — Winston Churchill
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” — Les Brown
- “You’ve learned your ABCS and your 123s. The rest of school will be a breeze.” —Anonymous
- “You’ve gotten through the middle and now you’re on the top. It’s time to head to high school and show them all you’ve got.” — Anonymous
- “You’ve graduated middle school. You’re more than halfway done. Only four more years to go. The fun has just begun.” — Anonymous
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else. — Judy Garland
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E. E. Cummings
- “If you’re making mistakes it means you’re out there doing something.” — Neil Gaiman
Examples of Great Eighth Grade Graduation Speeches
The speeches given at eighth graduation might not go down in history like the ones you hear at high school and college commencements, but give those 12 year olds more credit. Plenty have come up with apt, affecting, and even hilarious speeches that encapsulate all the feels of a tween moving on to gamey educate.
Read more : Bra sizes balloon: Blame obesity!
What to Write in Eighth Grade Graduation Cards
never underestimate the power of a greeting tease, specially to an impressionable kid who needs to hear how proud you are of them. now ’ s your find to plowshare some inspire words with a scholar about to embark on their last years of compulsory educate .
- We’re so impressed with how you’ve grown and know you’ll do great things in the years ahead.
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Taylor Hanson
- “Nothing worth having comes easy, but as long as you work hard you’ll get there.” — Adam Davis
- Look with kindness and you will find wonder.
- From small beginnings come great things
- “Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do.” — Oprah Winfrey
- Be awesome, be amazing, be you.
- Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
- Broken crayons still color.
- Your voice matters
- Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Cards for Eighth Grade Grads
now go grab some Kleenex and prepare to watch your baby move on to their adjacent big measure in life .