picture : hypertext transfer protocol : //www.lifecrust.com
There are 2 factors to be taken into retainer when choosing what to wear on sangeet Night: comfort and the sangeet night theme. If you are respectful to both, there is a lot of room to manoeuvre when choosing your oufit for sangeet night. For example, women can wear a lehenga with blouse or an fancify salwar kameez. man might want to opt for kurta with jodhpuris or pajama. Western-Indian fusion is besides appropriate on this occasion. Below, this oneHOWTO article will give you lots of ideas regarding menswear and womenswear for sangeet, regardless of the composition. With no generic preen code for sangeet, find your inhalation and realize why it is one of the most fun nights of any marriage .
Sangeet night dress code
In traditional Punjabi wedding traditions, the sangeet is hosted by the bride ‘s family. It is a boisterous night with drums and songs. Unlike the more formal marriage and reception, there is no real attire code. even though there is a more casual set about to sangeet, with the dress and his class much being gently lampooned with song and dancing, you need to be careful. There will be many kin members there and you do n’t want to offend. The best tip when thinking what to wear for sangeet night is to make sure you do n’t wear anything besides inappropriate. hera is what you need to take into consideration regarding sangeet nox trim code :
- Music and dance are the main activities in a sangeet night. You need to dress comfortably enough to dance and have fun. Avoid materials that make you feel tight or risk of getting damaged. Something breathable for your skin is good too, espeically if it is a hot summer wedding.
- Is there a set theme in the sangeet night you are attending? Ask the couple because that will help solve the problem of what to wear on sangeet night. Typical sangeet night themes include Mughal Empire, Qawali, Bollywood movies, Punjabi royalty, etc. You will want to fit in with the decor of the evening and not grab too much attention in the wrong way. Following the tips in this article will help you get positive attention if you are looking for it.
- Sangeet night is the wedding night when you can really be brave and show up wearing fun, original outfits. Pick a cheerful color or wear a fun accessory. It is a fun night and your attire should reflect that.
- Keep in mind that family members will be present, so be sensitive and respectful when you choose your sangeet night outfit.
- While sangeet was originally only celebrated in northern India, it has become popular throughout India and abroad, so the regional attire has become somewhat less important. This might also be the case if there are guests who are not used to Indian weddings.
Let ‘s now look at some more specific ideas for what to wear on sangeet night .
double : hypertext transfer protocol : //www.exquisevents.com
Menswear for sangeet
typical menswear for sangeet include kurta pajama ( in cheerful colors ), jodhpuris, sherwanis and embellished Western-Indian jackets. Make surely you do n’t look excessively dangerous or conventional. Things to bear in mind when choosing what to wear on sangeet night for men :
- Wear light, comfortable, and breathable materials. Avoid heavy bandhgalas such as velvet. Keep these for the ceremony. You need to feel comfortable while dancing and not sweat too much, especially if you want to attract a potential partner.
- Avoid colors that are too dark and boring. Opt for green, lagoon blue, etc.
- If you do wear a jacket, you’ll likely need to take it off while dancing. Make sure what you wear underneath looks nice too.
- Don’t overdo the embroideries on sangeet night, you might look out of place.
here is a list of ideas on menswear for sangeet :
- Kurta churidar in light blue or lagoon colors look fabulous on sangeet night, especially if the theme is related to Punjabi wear.
- Simple sherwani kurta in light color or with funny prints can be appropriate too. As long as you do not choose one that is too embroidered, heavy or delicate.
- An printed waist coat paired with kurta pajama or dhoti pants looks amazing.
- A simple but elegant kurta pajama: you cannot go wrong with that.
- Indo-Western dress pants with a blazer can look good if they are not too formal or uncomfortable.
- Jodhpuris with a short kurta might well be the most fashionable option among men’s wear for sangeet.
- Printed bandhgala jacket with pajama or dhoti pants, but make sure the bandhgala jacket is fun and colorful.
- You can add a light jacket and scarf to a simple kurta to give structure to the look.
For your hairdo, pick something simpleton and blank such as Ranbir Kapoor ‘s hairdo.
If you would like to know how to dress for other events at an indian marry, we have an article about male guests at indian weddings .
image : hypertext transfer protocol : //istyleyou.in
Sangeet night outfits for women
Women have so many options when it comes to what to wear on sangeet night with all the colors, styles and accessories to choose from. hera are some sangeet night specifics to consider :
- Light, comfortable, not too delicate clothes material: you want to dance freely!
- For the same reason, do not wear a dress that is too long or you will step on it.
- Wear cheerful colors such as fuschia.
- Do not overshadow the bride, ask her what she is going to wear and keep it simple.
here is a list of sangeet nox outfits for women :
- Embellished anarkalis can be both comfy and elegant, just ensure they are not too long.
- Lehenga with blouse or a more Western style long skirt paired with an embroidered top like Alia Bhatt in the film 2 States. This is appropriate as sometimes the entertainment at a sangeet celebration can seem like you are in a Bollywood movie.
- Angrakha kurta in a funky color or print might well be the most comfortable option.
- A safe option if you are looking at what to wear on sangeet night is a elegant, but not too fancy salwar kameez.
- If there will be wild dancing, western style clothes are appropriate for young women, as long as you add a hint of color and flare. This may depend on the strictness of the family present.
- Indo-western long dresses can work too.
- Funky prints can be worn on sangeet night and are quite encouraged, especially if it suits the theme.
double : hypertext transfer protocol : //es.pinterest.com
Sangeet night outfits for women: accessories
aside from the clothes to wear on sangeet night, you might want to know how to accessorize your style by rights. We already told you how to accessorize a plain sari, let ‘s immediately see how to accessorize Sangeet night clothes for women .
- Hairstyles: a bun is ideal if you want to dance comfortably without whipping someone’s eye out with a long ponytail (although these can be good too).
- Shoes: put a ban on high heels unless you know you are comfortable dancing in them. Medium size heels or even embellished jhuthis will work best.
- Wear flowers and jewellery in your hair. It will look amazing with a hair bun. Jewellery on your wrists and ankles can also be fun as they clang while you dance like a tambourine.
- Go light on make up for this occasion, kajal eyeliner and a natural color lipstick will suffice.
- With a traditional outfit, wear bindi.
now you know what to wear on sangeet night for men and women, all you have to do is go out and have the nox of your lives .
picture : hypertext transfer protocol : //www.glamcheck.com
If you want to read alike articles to What to Wear on Sangeet Night – Women and Men, we recommend you visit our Weddings & Parties class .