Before The Test:
- You should plan about one hour for this examination, which includes preparation for the test, the use dowry, and the recovery period .
- Wear comfortable clothe on the day of the test. Be certain to wear or bring walk shoes ( i.e. tennis shoes ). Wear a baggy shirt, preferably a button-down. NO silk or satin fabric, long sleeves shirts, underwire brassiere ’ south, or dresses .
Make your last meal light and without tea, coffee, or alcohol.
- nothing to eat 2-3 hours before testing
- No products containing caffeine 8 hours prior to testing. No decaffeinated coffee products or chocolate .
- No tobacco products 8 hours anterior to testing
Stop taking any heart medication or blood pressure medication 24 hours before the test.
- Do not take ANY beta-blockers on the day of the quiz – Metoprolol, Carvedilol, Sotalol, Bisoprolol, Atenolol, Propranolol, Betaxolol, Nadolol, Nebivolol, etc .
- Make sure to shower and clean the chest area thoroughly the morning of the test. DO NOT use lotion, perfume, or powder on the chest area on the day of the test .
Before the quiz, you will be given an explanation of the test and you will be asked to sign a consent class. Feel exempt to ask any questions about the test .
- several areas on your thorax and shoulders will be cleansed with alcohol and an abrasive pad will be used to prepare the bark for the electrodes ( little muggy piece ). man may need to have areas of their chest shaved, to ensure that the electrodes stay in place .
After The Test:
- After the exercise helping of the test is over, you will inactive be monitored for another 5 to 10 minutes while you recover. The technician will remove the electrodes and cleanse the electrode sites .
- Medications can be resumed once discharged from the office.
- Your doctor of the church or your doctor ‘s nurse will contact you to give you the test results .
- A dispatch interpretation will be sent to your referring doctor.
- If the test is abnormal or inconclusive, then extra tests may be ordered. The information gained from the exercise test helps your doctor make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan that is best for you .
- If you have any questions or concerns before or after your test please feel rid to call our staff at 951.352.3937 or email at cardiology @ csmedicalgroup.com .
The data contained in this web locate is presented for information purposes only, and is not intended to substitute in any way a consultation with a doctor or competent healthcare professional for medical diagnosis and/or treatment.
relate position : Instructions before a Nuclear Stress Test cardiology Specialists Medical Group is a group of 10 Cardiologists in the Inland Empire, California. CSMG offers general cardiology, Electrophysiology, EP studies, and Interventional cardiology with the newest non-invasive procedures in the area.
Category : Fashion