drug information provided by : IBM Micromedex
Your doctor will test the testosterone levels in your blood before you start and while you are using this medicate .
This medicine comes with a patient data leaflet. Read and follow these instructions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Testosterone skin plot comes in two different doses and different while sizes. Ask your doctor which is the right one for you .
Make certain that you wash your hands with soap and water before and after applying the patch .
For patients using the patch :
- After opening the pouch that contains the patch, apply the patch immediately.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry area of the skin on your back, abdomen or stomach, thighs, or upper arm. Do not put the patch over burns, cuts, or irritated skin. Avoid putting the patch on oily or sweaty skin, or on areas covered with hair, since the patch may not stick tightly to these areas.
- Do not apply the patch to your scrotum or genital area. Avoid applying this medicine to a bony area (such as your shoulder) or to an area that might be under pressure for a long time (such as the back of your leg when you are sitting).
- The patch can be worn during sexual intercourse, or while taking a shower or bath. Wait for at least 3 hours after applying the medicine before you shower, swim, or wash the application site. However, heavy exercise and sweating may cause the patch to fall off.
- When replacing an old patch, make sure that you apply the new patch on a different spot. Do not put another patch back on the same spot for at least 7 days.
- Do not apply any type of ointment product on your skin before you put on the patch.
- If a patch comes off, just put it back on the same spot. If the patch will not stick and you have been wearing it for fewer than 12 hours, put on a new patch. Then stay on your regular schedule and replace it with a fresh patch at your next regular time. If you have already been wearing the patch for more than 12 hours, do not put on a new patch. Wait to put on a new patch at your next regular time. Do not use extra patches to make up for the one that came off.
The venereal disease of this music will be different for different patients. Follow your sophisticate ‘s orders or the directions on the label. The follow data includes only the average doses of this music. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your repair tells you to do so.
The measure of medicine that you take depends on the military capability of the music. besides, the issue of doses you take each sidereal day, the clock time allowed between doses, and the duration of time you take the music count on the aesculapian trouble for which you are using the medicine .
For transdermal dosage form (patch):
For hormone replacement:
- Adults—At first, one 4-milligram (mg) patch applied nightly for 24 hours. Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed.
- Children—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
- For hormone replacement:
If you forget to wear or change a eyepatch, put one on ampere soon as you can. If it is about time to put on your next patch, delay until then to apply a new patch and skip the one you missed. Do not apply extra patches to make up for a neglect dose .
Store the patches at room temperature in a close up container, away from heat, moisture, and lineal unhorse .
Keep out of the reach of children.
Read more : Bra Fitting Guide: How To Find Your True Bra Size And Choose The Best Bras For Your Body Without Going To A Bra Fitter
Do not keep outdated music or medicate no long needed .
Ask your healthcare professional how you should dispose of any music you do not use .
Keep the medicine in a condom place. Do not give it to anyone else, even if you have the same symptoms .
Category : Fashion